Multi-BOM Upload to XA
This integrated CAD Bridge solution provides a simple process for uploading CAD information for Bill of Material, Routings, Item Revisions and Item Warehouse. The integration also provides a review process to ensure accurate data is imported into XA. All integration is done using System Link, the XML Connector. The solution can be customized to support most CAD format exports and has a robust work bench to process and import the information. It can be tailored based on your business rules and assist with translation and data accuracy. This product evolved over 10 years of working with planners at XA customers to leverage the Power of XA/IDF and the GUI framework. Typically, this tool is supported with training to help customize and build the work flow for the execution of the import into XA EPDM.
- Need a method to transfer and massage data from the design bill into XA/EPDM
- Need information to be accurately and electronically transferred
- Assist with error checking and validation process BEFORE new data loads into XA
- Speed up new product introduction cycle to meet market needs
- Eliminate manual keying
Key Functional Areas:
- Upload process to “get” data from your CAD exports into your ERP
- Upload applies business rules and does pre-edits
- Reviewer work bench to visualize what is staged, and what will update to the ERP
- Push-a-button to create item revision, warehouse, product structures and components
- Provides a visual with complete audit trail
Upload work bench to retrieve export automatically.
Request a Quote
IDF Work Bench used to review uploaded data and show pre-edits and launch updates to XA.